|Capital||New Super Mario City|
|Leader||Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III|
|Faith||Sports and Video Games Religion|
The Yao Ming Dynasty Republic of Duracell is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 14.645 billion Duracellians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Super Mario City. The average income tax rate is 91.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Duracellian economy, worth a remarkable 2,615 trillion Yoshis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 178,607 Yoshis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, billions of Yoshis are spent to take high-quality photos of the Tiger Nebula, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, and bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duracell's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sports and Video Games Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of RovaMittala.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Mischievous Mermaid of Escade.
- : Duracell was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan.
- : Duracell endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls.
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Imperical Empire of Dragons Blood.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Left Hand of Fedele of Libertanny.
- : Duracell was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Todd McCloud, Kangarawa, Lyontisia, Packilvania, Kaigi, Goodnamesarerare, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Adolanta, Freedom Fascists, Davinhia, Bachtendekuppen, Roissyland, New Leganes, Norport, Areast, Aelitia, Bai Lung, Hobbesistan, Survivoristan, Arkantis, Brotherland, Ribanzi, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Xhaco, Squid Ruinosa, Bullpups, Sansangra, Riveraland, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Fedele, Ver Norge, Someseni, Ravendi, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Bulli, Marrico, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Axdel, Dreshand, Neruch, and 29 others.Guthra, ThE aNgEl Of ChArItY, Superior Indonesia, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Pekweng, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Astroa, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, VW53Aland, VoyKovie, Aleister, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, Abadong, Talitoa, Plazland, ThE MaIyA, Enlil, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Roliganistan, Escade, and RovaMittala.