|Capital||New Super Mario City|
|Leader||Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III|
|Faith||Sports and Video Games Religion|
The Yao Ming Dynasty Republic of Duracell is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mario Yoshi Yao Ming Jeremy Lin III with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 17.171 billion Duracellians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Super Mario City. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Duracellian economy, worth a remarkable 2,978 trillion Yoshis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 173,482 Yoshis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Courtrooms can be a little sketchy, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duracell's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sports and Video Games Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duracell voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Duracell voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, some people will do literally anything to be in the spotlight.
- : Duracell was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Neue Leipzig.
- : Duracell was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Duracell voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Duracell voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Duracell, courtrooms can be a little sketchy.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Kangarawa, Lyontisia, Packilvania, Kaigi, Goodnamesarerare, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Adolanta, Freedom Fascists, Davinhia, New Leganes, Norport, Bai Lung, Hobbesistan, Brotherland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Squid Ruinosa, Bullpups, Sansangra, Riveraland, Wiranath, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Neruch, BearStackof2015, Pekweng, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, The United Asian Republics, Kilkire, VW53Aland, The United Neo American Union, Hizuru, Talitoa, Plazland, Enlil, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Roliganistan, La xinga, Kalaratri, Firenation91, Matdor, Marrabuk, and 40 others.Rhealaliit, Evrigenis, East Malaysia, Morrowine, Todd McCloud, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Fellon, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, Rohanland, Vaskeden, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Khadah, Roissyland, Mays Austrian Nation, The Earth Systems Alliance, Imprisoned Freeman, Pastellene, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Rainbow Vests, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Nevertopia, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, and Neue Leipzig.