|Capital||Derby Capital District|
The Federal Republic of Professor Thomas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Venerable Provost with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 1.197 billion Professors have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Derby Capital District. The average income tax rate is 60.2%.
The all-consuming Professorian economy, worth 138 trillion Academias a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 115,465 Academias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days, and hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Professor Thomas's national animal is the Thoroughbred, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Astra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Professor Thomas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nagaraningrad.
- : Following new legislation in Professor Thomas, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Professor Thomas, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
- : Following new legislation in Professor Thomas, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Professor Thomas, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : Professor Thomas endorsed The Rational Republic of Mirchusko.
- : Professor Thomas was endorsed by The Rational Republic of Mirchusko.
- : Professor Thomas was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Warriors of Determination.
- : Professor Thomas endorsed The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Professor Thomas endorsed The Commonwealth of The Warriors of Determination.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Fuentana, Wickedly evil people, Nieubasria, Liberillia, Fujai, Bran Astor, Mediobogdum, DiscGolfLand, Atheist States of Philippines, Common Good, Matism, Papercuts and Skittles, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Kittenlicious, Westwind, Thevinia, Emark, Psikuta, Glorious Existence, Giovanniland, Pandaland II, The divisive isolationists, Sirulinuck, Dilber, Fumafuma, Qapaq Suyu, Arvladma, Hamburg Neo, Cro Magnon, The Undivided, Volkason, BIteland, Meone, Pandaland III, Zoran, Twisted Duality, Arnic, Q The Almighty, Champaign, Ostrogothaland, Dreamers for Hope, Gryphonian Alliance, Samueliebox, Santos-Dominius, Gracelantia, Anuubis, Newfieisland, Crazy Waters, Parisitan, Amanohara, and 42 others.Ferroia, The Fourth Redoubt, Cryland, Marshalia, Albyion Kingdom, Win Mints, Dalimbar, Vaulestia, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Kisovec, Fallgriffin, Pi Island, Mathematania, Sindria, Marina Nova, Greynne, Wyndward, New Belia, Coung Komands, Leukogeras, Granducato Toscana, Al-Amanah, IndyCar Racing, Comia Noracon, India and Bangladesh, The Rega, Holmani, San Diego Islands, Willow Gate, Greg Tucker, Oronia, Euarsia, Vlobbania, Lynier, Diaconstipation, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Fhaengshia, Larxia, The Warriors of Determination, Mirchusko, and Nagaraningrad.