|Animal||Duck Billed Platypus|
The United Kingdom of Twisted Duality is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dave with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic population of 12.569 billion Twisted Dualityians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Davidian. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Twisted Dualityian economy, worth a remarkable 1,085 trillion Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,344 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, Dave has just been declared ruler of Twisted Duality in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Twisted Duality's national animal is the Duck Billed Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Twisted Duality was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Twisted Duality voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Twisted Duality voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".
- : Twisted Duality endorsed The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Fujai, DiscGolfLand, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kittenlicious, Psikuta, New Belia, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Tropical Isles, Archonina, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Mirchusko, Holmani, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Dilber, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, Sindria, Condonohia, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Pi Island, New Cerveza, Kisovec, Kalla, Arnic, Loegries, Kiensu, Einherfell, Gracelantia, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Leukogeras, Flatanistan, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Marshalia, and 37 others.Anuubis, Nieubasria, Vlobbania, The United Tribes of Bantai, Ahssn, Zoran, Volkason, Willow Gate, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Organisation of North American Nations, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Professor thomas, Yaspica, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Xicqy, Pepinooo, San Mazer, Mackieron, Muad-Dib, Lodiberdade, A virtual triad, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Q The Almighty, Schlesien-Galizien, Husac, Schantan, Leecanda, Weratt, North South Westoria, South New EastWestNorthland, and Aluminum Oxynitride.