|Animal||Duck Billed Platypus|
The United Kingdom of Twisted Duality is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Dave with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, avant-garde cinema, and unlimited-speed roads. The democratic population of 11.668 billion Twisted Dualityians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Davidian. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Twisted Dualityian economy, worth a remarkable 1,029 trillion Pounds a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,207 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, Dave has just been declared ruler of Twisted Duality in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Twisted Duality's national animal is the Duck Billed Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Twisted Duality was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Largest Populations.
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Twisted Duality endorsed The Dominion of Wanapitei.
- : Twisted Duality was endorsed by The Dominion of Wanapitei.
- : Twisted Duality voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Twisted Duality voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Twisted Duality was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Fujai, DiscGolfLand, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kittenlicious, Psikuta, New Belia, Pandaland III, Gryphonian Alliance, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Oometz, Westwind, Tropical Isles, Archonina, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Mirchusko, Holmani, Atheist States of Philippines, Bigstickistan, Pandaland II, Dilber, Numpties, 3kruimels, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Sindria, Free Radio States, Condonohia, Refugeeria, Mathematania, The Fourth Redoubt, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kyeongsang, Cryland, Pi Island, New Cerveza, Kisovec, Kalla, Arnic, Fielure, and 49 others.Quevilis, Loegries, Kiensu, Einherfell, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Gastenburg, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Leukogeras, Plankstein, Resurgence City, Flatanistan, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Marshalia, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Vlobbania, The United Tribes of Bantai, Ahssn, Carvell, Zoran, Volkason, Troodan, Marisala, Thevinia, Willow Gate, Emark, Giovanniland, Fhaengshia, Samueliebox, Dankinsted, Hamburg Neo, Sirulinuck, Organisation of North American Nations, Orson Welles, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Aldesport, Professor Thomas, Kurabis, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Dalimbar, and Wanapitei.