|Leader||Central Coordinating System|
The Cyberocracy of Kisovec is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Central Coordinating System with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, humorless population of 16.454 billion Kisovecians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of PGS7 O026. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kisovecian economy, worth a remarkable 4,233 trillion Energy Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 257,279 Energy Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A video of Central Coordinating System wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, bills about shades of lipstick are frequently introduced in the nation's legislature, and the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer. Crime is totally unknown. Kisovec's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, bills about shades of lipstick are frequently introduced in the nation's legislature.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, a video of Central Coordinating System wearing shock-blue face paint and smashing an electric guitar in front of a frenzied crowd is on endless repeat on the nightly news.
- : Kisovec voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Kisovec was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Kisovec voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, women have a strange proclivity for dressing up as caped weasels.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the entire entry for Kisovec in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, hammer and sickle-wielding space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
Endorsements Received: 151 » BIteland, Fujai, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Shaktirajya, Oometz, Mathematania, Sindria, Ashkan, The Undivided, Numpties, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Thyrall, Kittenlicious, The United Republic of Westend, Liberillia, Triestine, WyEast, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland III, Ferroia, Comia Noracon, Thessalian, Shaqolandia, Barcocoland, Dalimbar, Westwind, Denieria, Torkvale, Acropylae, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Bran Astor, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Oronia, Mirchusko, Fallgriffin, Great Sheriffdom, New Belia, Cryland, Granducato Toscana, Svanland, Divina Patriae, Tropical Isles, Crazy Waters, Wyndward, and 101 others.Marshalia, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Pastern, Atheist States of Philippines, Win Mints, Champaign, Recuecn, Xupqeu, Arnic, WaffenBrightonburg, Bigstickistan, Dreamers for Hope, Pandaland II, Dilber, Big Bad Badger, The Father-Land, Greg Tucker, Fielure, Saint Philip and Laurence, The Fourth Redoubt, CaskistalanarisKirkjubjark, Greynne, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, Probablynotverygoodistan, Refugeeria, The Unified Missourtama States, The divisive isolationists, Quevilis, Cro Magnon, Einherfell, Gastenburg, Fuentana, Neon Sweden, Western End Them Son, San Mazer, New Cerveza, Kalla, Pi Island, Twisted Duality, Q The Almighty, Arcadim, Albyion Kingdom, Rubberduckia, United Adaikes, The Anclave, Bonelandia, Scationtanland, Myr Tariniel, East Swedesia, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Surroosia, Moriari, Formenor, Arracrania, Al-Amanah, Euarsia, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Av Libertas Vindex, Mediobogdum, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Troodan, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Schlesien-Galizien, Durtoss, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Saransh, Baleholm, Novasamita, Bar Sing Chul, Baxterra, Ahssn, Willow Gate, Oil and Co Ltd Inc, Carvell, Volkason, Giovanniland, Aluminum Oxynitride, Eleftherios venizelos, Grand Republic of the Sun, Starblazer, Turizion, Santos-Dominius, Fhaengshia, The Citizens of Victoria, Irador, and Athrid HullHund.