|Leader||Central Coordinating System|
The Cyberocracy of Kisovec is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Central Coordinating System with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, humorless population of 17.851 billion Kisovecians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of PGS7 O026. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kisovecian economy, worth a remarkable 5,056 trillion Energy Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 283,276 Energy Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, and the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists. Crime is totally unknown. Kisovec's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ω.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the police strictly enforce off-limit zones for tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the government funds large training centres to turn Cows into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Kisovec voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 132 » Fujai, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Sindria, Ashkan, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Thyrall, Kittenlicious, Liberillia, Triestine, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Ferroia, Comia Noracon, Thessalian, Westwind, Acropylae, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Papercuts and Skittles, Oronia, Mirchusko, Fallgriffin, Great Sheriffdom, New Belia, Granducato Toscana, Svanland, Divina Patriae, Tropical Isles, Crazy Waters, Wyndward, Marshalia, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Win Mints, Champaign, Xupqeu, Arnic, Dreamers for Hope, Pandaland II, Dilber, The Father-Land, Greg Tucker, and 82 others.Greynne, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, Probablynotverygoodistan, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Einherfell, Fuentana, Western End Them Son, San Mazer, New Cerveza, Kalla, Pi Island, Twisted Duality, Q The Almighty, Albyion Kingdom, Bonelandia, East Swedesia, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Moriari, Formenor, Arracrania, Al-Amanah, Euarsia, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Baxterra, Ahssn, Willow Gate, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Irador, Athrid HullHund, Armis Maxima, Giovanniland, Winter Aura, The Rega, Gracelantia, Pepinooo, Pilonistan, Aldesport, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Samueliebox, Yaspica, Xicqy, Recenesia, Professor thomas, Sniper Slayers, Recuecn, Cumidava, Plarland Amex, Ellcrys, Podium, Valocke, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Mackieron, Ostrogothaland, A virtual triad, Muad-Dib, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Iglot, Wellington Bingbong, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Estaebia, Leecanda, Weratt, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Sirulinuck.