|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, lack of airports, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.711 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 12,145 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Tourism and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 382,999 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has an international reputation for compassion, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, and entire families are dragged into counseling whenever children fight on a playground. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, entire families are dragged into counseling whenever children fight on a playground.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, betting pennies on games of Go Fish is considered deviant.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Seranis, Achiotopia, Testa, Zeklandia, HN67, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, The Tasmanian Islands, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Oom, Parpaza, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Edorask, Tycorn, Tijdtevelia, Lacuna, Kilenel, Karlando, The Parandeam, Pax Athena, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, DunNaGall, Austral Coast, Formic Republic, Dustwind, Sygnafylki, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Punlords, Finswedeway, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, and 43 others.The Marcolinan Islands, Northern African Sahara, Aspistania, Stalorpreadum, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Adorable Kittens, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Wakazia, Blagaria, Eames, Dovant, Free Earthian Yap, Echocrimsonia, Laykeria, DEATH HOUSE, South and East Illyria, Zachais, New Fania, Muricasz, Marchandal, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, Thomason, Loukania, United States of Kerthina, Mursilis, Niedonia, Uprus, DVVK, Dregotoria, Nooooooooooooooo, Cyber Revolution, Sorya, Grahnol, Kuriko, Greatest pimps, Puccia, Bay of India, Aozora Blu Sky, and Malords.