|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.614 billion Blogotopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 13,121 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 390,362 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks, Blogotopian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Blogotopian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Seranis, Achiotopia, Testa, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, Serlone, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Austral Coast, Dustwind, The Biggles Syndicate, Kebecois, Finswedeway, Samonaemia, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Aspistania, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Eames, Dovant, Echocrimsonia, New Fania, Uprus, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, and 98 others.Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Tapperhed, Jimjam Goober, A R V E R N A, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Flex Lexington, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Mittal Land, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Martunra, Canthos, Blavorth, Discotheque, Airday, Randopian, Zachais, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Carbo Nation, Solarampa, Xemja, Neojinkotsu, Jeelung, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, Athontia, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Bumrum, Terra Royaume, AciaciaMont, The Pizza, Caldorado, The Republic of Osea, Nublar Paradox, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Medetas, Everrettannia, Galoamar, Snakeden, Republic of Karskarovyt, Harekoku, Ergandia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Namakan, Lite-Brites, Eppur, Leprechaun Gold, United North American Islands, Drewish, Armatha, Old Tryst, Great Ranges, Ariree, Kachikawawa, Calrad, KaldDalen, The Galactic RepubIlic, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Anarchals, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Bailsland, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, and Maynardio.