|Leader||Ding Dong Daddy|
The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, soft-spoken computers, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, cheerful population of 35.95 billion Blogotopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth an astonishing 11,374 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 316,385 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminal rehabilitation takes place in re-education centers, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, and a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, criminal rehabilitation takes place in re-education centers.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, bicycle parking sheds have sprouted like mushrooms near rail stations after cars were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, organ donation rates have hit a new low.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the fattest folk in Blogotopia look to be the happiest ones.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Creeptopia, Grungerock, Coreras, Tzo, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, North Southumberland, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Tycorn, Lacuna, Karlando, The Parandeam, Stroulia, Chip Skylark, Old Atlantica, Slaytania, Colonel Terrosit, Dustwind, Killettland, Hellei, Northern African Sahara, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Leirkra, Wysrod, Inberdia, Dovant, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Vivolkha, Marroc, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Ghiamonga, Evertopia, Yakkandiania, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Airday, Zachais, and 79 others.Solarampa, Johnne Green, Republic of Libriano, City of Saint Nicolas, Terra Royaume, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Namakan, Drewish, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Calrad, Ali Faridi, Solsevara, Liberdon, Novegia, Islands of Czechia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Seranis, Lundara, Nea Komnenia, Zeklandia, Mauryana, The unidet Of life, United States of Island land, Testa, Membatak, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Rhie, Megistos, Kalldunn, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Mat She, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Skamor, Katitania, Holma, The Fortem, Greater Puptioneberadon, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Horacellum, Tausend Seen, Renetopia, Zubrowlitz, Silvedania, Wischland, Artyolae, Samonaemia, Yellowjacket, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Greater Theowherveld, Malevos, The Wires Empire, Coldian, Faradova, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Vestyria, Margaux, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, and Burka.