The Federal Republic of The Rega is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.958 billion Regans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 60.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Regan economy, worth 298 trillion francs a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,994 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader's handshakes with opposition leaders usually lead to thumb wars, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association, parties on cruise ships go off with a real bang, and environmental legislation occurs cyclically. Crime is totally unknown. The Rega's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tolerance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : The Rega was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kurabis.
- : The Rega was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : The Rega endorsed The Empire of The 9 Stars.
- : The Rega endorsed The Federal Republic of Kurabis.
- : The Rega endorsed The Returning Dominican Province of Saint Philip and Laurence.
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, parties on cruise ships go off with a real bang.
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in The Rega, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Crazy Waters, Oometz, Papercuts and Skittles, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Fujai, Ellcrys, Dilber, Wyndward, The United Republic of Westend, Greynne, Akshireuya, Wickedly evil people, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Liberillia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Fielure, Pi Island, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, San Mazer, Kiensu, Einherfell, Zollipsia, Arracrania, The Undivided, Shirwan, IndyCar Racing, Saronistan, Zoran, Plankstein, Eskaton, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Q The Almighty, Loegries, Mercia Regnum, Marshalia, Mediobogdum, Gryphonian Alliance, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Quevilis, Inner Paniumati, Carvell, The United Tribes of Bantai, and 28 others.Willow Gate, Marisala, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Kisovec, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, San Diego Islands, Orson Welles, Sirulinuck, Dolandialand, Shaktirajya, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Arvladma, Aldesport, Fhaengshia, Troodan, Bobki, Av Libertas Vindex, Ostellan, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Wanapitei, and Kurabis.