|Leader||Powerless Queen Jenna|
The People's Republic of Rad Asia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Powerless Queen Jenna with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.773 billion Rad Asians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panda City. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rad Asian economy, worth 317 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 114,628 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, birth rates have hit an all-time low, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, and libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rad Asia's national animal is the panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rad Asia endorsed The Sultanate of Hakk Fiss.
- : Rad Asia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Hakk Fiss.
- : Rad Asia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Rad Asia endorsed The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Rad Asia was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : Rad Asia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Rad Asia, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Saciu, Erinor, Wehraboos, Jehenna, The Filippinas, Land Without Shrimp, Hanguk-Nippon, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Tsvetania, Los Lonley Boys, New Juan Carlos Land, Amerion, Kringalia, Nankyoku Tairiku, Volaworand, Qvait, Beepee, Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Xandev, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Fasire, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Omiri, Maeiland, The Tecorogan Federation, Direwolf1, Bear Connors Paradiso, Tilipria, Astraee, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Yeldarbsland, Oreo States, Crystal Creation, Lambdaland, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, and 65 others.German Hapsburg, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Darakin, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Kandorith, Holy Free, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Iym Winterless, Anserisa, Humedo, Weburya, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Ralphburg, Sau Man Frescher, ChickenDome, Kervanosia, Baltenlands, Nova Kobol, Marinho Islands, Dis7Nation, East Nagaland, Starsight, Shefino, Auphelia, Compli, The Worst army of, Madreia, Royaltica, LadyRebels, Laamiva, Vega Naothia, The Radanivans, West Fallows, Well F, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Avia Lavanda, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, White Bananistan, Official State of Landland, Catillos, B H A R A T, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, Bohenia, Terreno Travato, USNE2018, Philippinia, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, and Hakk Fiss.