The Combined Corporations of Win Mints is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Almighty Dollar with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 7.312 billion Minties live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pepperland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mintian economy, worth a remarkable 2,637 trillion cookies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 360,642 cookies, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,154,197 per year while the poor average 27,511, a ratio of 78.3 to 1.
Firebombing politicians' offices has become a common way of expressing dissatisfaction, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Pepperland River, and tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Win Mints's national animal is the cookie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Corporatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Win Mints endorsed The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Pepperland River.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, firebombing politicians' offices has become a common way of expressing dissatisfaction.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, chickens roam the streets freely.
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, no animal is considered endangered if there's another that looks kind of like it.
Endorsements Received: 111 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Oometz, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Condonohia, Fallgriffin, Psikuta, Liberillia, New Belia, Mirchusko, Pandaland III, Fujai, Shaqolandia, DiscGolfLand, Dalimbar, Gryphonian Alliance, Denieria, Westwind, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Ferroia, Grandi Fiori, Cryland, Archonina, Neon Sweden, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Kisovec, WaffenBrightonburg, Recuecn, Bigstickistan, Pandaland II, Dilber, Atheist States of Philippines, Fielure, The Fourth Redoubt, Arnic, Paschalia, Numpties, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Marina Nova, Constantinopolisia, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, and 61 others.United States of Northern America, Greg Tucker, Saint Philip and Laurence, United Adaikes, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Big Bad Badger, Moriari, Fuentana, Pastern, Gastenburg, San Mazer, New Cerveza, Kalla, Quevilis, Loegries, Scationtanland, Brunitain, Kiensu, Einherfell, Arvladma, The Unified Missourtama States, Eiriann, Zollipsia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Zoran, Leukogeras, Vixvick, Mediobogdum, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Vlobbania, Plankstein, Hiems, Parinan, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Anuubis, Saransh, The Antarctic Empires, Ahssn, Oil and Co Ltd Inc, Bar Sing Chul, Durtoss, Area 591, Surroosia, Fhaengshia, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, British Snoing Ang, Sniper Slayers, Critterland, Aluminum Oxynitride, Giovanniland, Thevinia, and The Citizens of Victoria.