The Combined Corporations of Win Mints is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Almighty Dollar with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 7.992 billion Minties live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pepperland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mintian economy, worth a remarkable 2,885 trillion cookies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 361,054 cookies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget', teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool, t-shirts displaying a photo of Almighty Dollar performing the Full-Monty are selling out, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Win Mints's national animal is the cookie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Consumerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Republic of Greater Vismel.
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Holy Witch Coven of Fhaengshia.
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Provisional Rule in Wartime".
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, t-shirts displaying a photo of Almighty Dollar performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Win Mints endorsed The Federal Republic of Forcaforta.
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Forcaforta.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool.
Endorsements Received: 103 » The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Condonohia, Fallgriffin, Psikuta, Liberillia, New Belia, Mirchusko, Pandaland III, Fujai, DiscGolfLand, Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Cryland, Archonina, Neon Sweden, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Kisovec, Bigstickistan, Pandaland II, Dilber, Atheist States of Philippines, Fielure, The Fourth Redoubt, Arnic, Numpties, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Marina Nova, Constantinopolisia, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, Greg Tucker, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, Pastern, San Mazer, New Cerveza, Kalla, and 53 others.Loegries, Kiensu, Einherfell, Arvladma, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Zoran, Leukogeras, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Plankstein, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Ahssn, Area 591, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, Critterland, Thevinia, Willow Gate, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Sirulinuck, Pepinooo, Keenos, Hamburg Neo, Pilonistan, Dolandialand, Orson Welles, Betsomarik, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Aldesport, Kurabis, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Diaconstipation, The Muh Granis, The United Republic of Westend, Professor Thomas, The First Earth Empire, Gahardo, Paschalia, Archipool, The Warriors of Determination, Forcaforta, Fhaengshia, and Greater Vismel.