The Republic of Aihon is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by James with a fair hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.548 billion Aihonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nieuwe Opstandsstad. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aihonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,535 trillion Jeens a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,571 Jeens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being able to unblock a u-bend pipe is considered a universally essential skill, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, paranoid museum guards keep a lookout for any animated displays attempting to escape the premises after dark, and the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aihon's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Unified Ideologies of Argentianworkslasia.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Golden Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Aihon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Aihon, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Aihon, paranoid museum guards keep a lookout for any animated displays attempting to escape the premises after dark.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Federation of Federation Of Columbian Republics.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Free Land of Namaste Isle.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Glorious Kingdom of North Bernia.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Obridles.
- : Aihon was endorsed by The Shadow of Eastern Alksearia.
Endorsements Received: 90 » A Slanted Black Stripe, New Leganes, ReeK, Brotherland, Bullpups, Kangarawa, H-Zhena, Freedom Fascists, Ridann, Riveraland, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Kucia, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Buckeye States, Enlil, The United Asian Republics, Kilkire, Plazland, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, La xinga, Evrigenis, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, United China Nation, Asendavia, Tretrid, Bachtendekuppen, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, FreedomIand, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, and 40 others.Horn of Havenkaap, Distro-Spartica, Rainbow Vests, Forro Islands, Lingu, Tissandra, Oofery, Layngderfleethe, Coruh, Modra, Greater New Cassandra, Acronis, Debluu, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Dravida India, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Wallenburg, Ankras, Blobbo, South Azerbijan, Rocie, Aeoliah, Cellar Doors, From New World, Insi Karai, United Socialist States of Amerika, Lorrana, Bakesville, Martian States of America, The Bedford Initiative, Eastern Alksearia, Obridles, North Bernia, Namaste Isle, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Technocratic Tagalog, and Argentianworkslasia.