|Leader||Master-General Will Powers|
The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Master-General Will Powers with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.424 billion Roissylandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hope. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roissylandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,010 trillion Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 130,370 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase, and the government is avowedly secular. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roissyland's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Undeclared.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Socialist Republics of Sovietsoyuz.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Republic of Norport.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Didusland.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Empire of Rohanland.
- : Roissyland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Osterreich und Ungarn, Raunch, Stellar Colonies, Lanagon, Distro-Spartica, Marrabuk, Adavan, Coruh, Waldenes, Alderaciea, Elejamie, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Etten, Peoples Republic of GG, Wiranath, Lingu, Arkantis, Talitoa, Schrebia, Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ripsylvania, Firenation91, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, Bermadia, Drunken Seal Islands, Federated States of Zootron, Duracell, The Solar Ottomans, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dark Edgyness, ReeK, Unger under over, Rhealaliit, Lyontisia, New Leganes, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Kaigi, Headpat Central, Azureano, Staynes, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Caethearum, Brotherland, Someseni, Bullpups, Tretrid, and 30 others.The Three States of Fortuna, Ktox, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kriov, Solis Ortis, Khadah, Antserso, Propwash, Zukchiva, Survivoristan, Kangarawa, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Squid Ruinosa, Puelo, Axdel, The Romanum Legio, Woodsind, Goodnamesarerare, Evrigenis, Oofery, Aivintis, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Rohanland, Didusland, Norport, Feu de Glace, A mean old man, and Sovietsoyuz.