|Leader||Master-General Will Powers|
The Epic Commonwealth of Roissyland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Master-General Will Powers with a fair hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.83 billion Roissylandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Hope. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Roissylandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,084 trillion Pounds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,666 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, and sections of the police receive paramilitary training. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roissyland's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Undeclared.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roissyland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Gyp Land.
- : Roissyland was endorsed by The Welfarist Vizierdom of Pakitsk.
- : Roissyland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Roissyland, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Roissyland endorsed The Welfarist Vizierdom of Pakitsk.
- : Roissyland endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Osterreich und Ungarn, Raunch, Stellar Colonies, Lanagon, Distro-Spartica, Marrabuk, Adavan, Coruh, Waldenes, Alderaciea, Elejamie, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Wiranath, Lingu, Arkantis, Talitoa, Schrebia, Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ripsylvania, Firenation91, Greater New Cassandra, BuciLand, Drunken Seal Islands, Federated States of Zootron, Duracell, The Solar Ottomans, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dark Edgyness, ReeK, Unger under over, Rhealaliit, Lyontisia, New Leganes, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Kaigi, Headpat Central, Azureano, Staynes, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Caethearum, Brotherland, Someseni, Bullpups, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kriov, and 47 others.Solis Ortis, Khadah, Antserso, Propwash, Zukchiva, Kangarawa, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Squid Ruinosa, Puelo, Axdel, Goodnamesarerare, Evrigenis, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Rohanland, Didusland, Norport, A mean old man, Sovietsoyuz, Modra, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, Pastellene, Chria Deau, Rainbow Vests, Enlil, Bai Lung, BearStackof2015, Freedomindia, Acronis, Neruch, CopyCato, Flench, Libertanny, Washingtonian Order, Filipopol, Biggstonia, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Rokaku, Kadjaria, Vanzeria, Gormhuth, Refuge Isle, Pakitsk, and Gyp Land.