The Republic of Kucia is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.889 billion Kucians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jekuch. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kucian economy, worth a remarkable 1,589 trillion Kucian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 201,514 Kucian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more, and hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kucia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, people believe that if you teach a man to fish he won't buy fish from you any more.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Kucia was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Asendavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Wiranath, CopyCato, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, British Calradia, United China Nation, Axdel, Aihon, Dreamersistan, Euricanis, VW53Aland, Neruch, Unger under over, Kaigi, Elejamie, Talitoa, Bullpups, Indrapore, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Eagas, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Roliganistan, Amjedia, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Liberstankonia, and 66 others.Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Ripsylvania, Fellon, East Malaysia, Trulu, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Schrebia, Distro-Spartica, Hexyia, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Pekweng, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Roissyland, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Yelkinam, Royal Hampshire, Forro Islands, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Tawuse, Oofery, Coruh, Markhor, Republic of New India, Lanwa, Plazland, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, South Azerbijan, Dravida India, Debluu, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Claniangdow, Clarence-Voslage, ArenaC, Ankras, Monteconstance, Alttaea, Biingus, Vogar, Arunika, From New World, BTProductions, Layngderfleethe, Aeoliah, Rivania, Rabarbarys, Cellar Doors, and Goodnamesarerare.