The Kingdom of Vaskeden is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Victoria Oslin with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 1.554 billion Vaskenese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alesund. The average income tax rate is 51.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Vaskedenian economy, worth 96.3 trillion Roras a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,996 Roras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
At least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Victoria Oslin's wardrobe, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and the new one Rora coin also makes a handy throwing-star. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vaskeden's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vaskeden's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Vaskeden relocated from Balder to The East Pacific.
- : Vaskeden altered its national flag.
- : Vaskeden was refounded in Balder.
- : Vaskeden ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by The Dictatorship of South Azerbijan.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vogar.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by The Republic of Dravida India.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by Hickory hampton.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by The Impostor of Taduwe.