The Kingdom of Vaskeden is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Victoria Oslin with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 855 million Vaskenese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alesund. The average income tax rate is 42.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Vaskedenian economy, worth 54.9 trillion Roras a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 64,254 Roras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Victoria Oslin's bedroom, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers, and Victoria Oslin has just been declared ruler of Vaskeden in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vaskeden's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vaskeden was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Vaskeden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured and Most Inclusive.
- : Vaskeden changed its national leader to "Victoria Oslin".
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, Victoria Oslin has just been declared ruler of Vaskeden in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
- : Vaskeden was endorsed by The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : Vaskeden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
- : Vaskeden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "GMO International Trade Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Victoria Oslin's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Vaskeden, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Todd McCloud, Liberstankonia, Axdel, Pakitsk, Dragons Blood, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Libertanny, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Distro-Spartica, Raneve Brusertheatel, Rhealaliit, Interdimensional Waifus, Ivepucchi, The Empire of Rijelv, Tshana, Kangarawa, Harro Waarudho, New Leganes, Federated States of Zootron, BearStackof2015, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Bai Lung, Lyontisia, Lanagon, Kaigi, Adolanta, Trimmania, Tuvaltastan, The Three States of Fortuna, Freedom Fascists, Ripsylvania, Kriov, Staynes, Goodnamesarerare, Roissyland, Tretrid, Adioration, Kampf Empire, Plazland, Sovietsoyuz, and 23 others.Headpat Central, Enlil, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Davinhia, Evrigenis, Amjedia, Dreamersistan, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, La xinga, Zulkig, Gyp Land, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Azakhuland, Horn of Havenkaap, and Castle Federation.