|Leader||Sasha Avina von Aeljae|
The Matriarchy of Aeljae is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sasha Avina von Aeljae with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, pith helmet sales, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.829 billion Aeljaeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elja. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Aeljaean economy, worth a remarkable 1,126 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 193,179 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Aeljae, and the nation is wading into dangerous waters. Crime is totally unknown. Aeljae's national animal is the Pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aeljae was endorsed by The Republic of Empire of the Galaxies.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Aeljae.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.
- : Aeljae was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, the rich and poor vomit into separate bags.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Aeljae, skyscrapers get built in just days.
Endorsements Received: 114 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Am Echad, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Axdel, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Broengtopia, Riveraland, The Buckeye States, Enlil, Roliganistan, Gorbastan, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Asendavia, Firenation91, Eagas, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Talitoa, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Bachtendekuppen, Lingu, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, and 64 others.Staynes, Cellar Doors, Mays Austrian Nation, Sovietsoyuz, BuciLand, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Sunsistan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, FreedomIand, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Yelkinam, Gunov, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Forro Islands, Tissandra, Layngderfleethe, Aivintis, Oofery, Washingtonian Order, Coruh, Markhor, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, Eastern Alksearia, ReReReRepublic, Loreintor, Acronis, Greater Frost, Debluu, Arachnavia, Chrootangtonia, Nevertopia, Canzzuk, Anarchica landia, Republic of New India, EHTYCSCYTHE, Tassirion, Dannemarie, Vogar, Ze Noobalingas, Wallenburg, ArenaC, Ankras, Veutoe, North Bernia, CheeseBurrito, Hickory Hampton, Empire of Dabiristan, Rocie, From New World, Aeoliah, Dryzia, Arunika, JosheNation, BTProductions, Esoteric Ferrets, and Eunopiar.