|Leader||Gorm den Gamle|
The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Gorm den Gamle with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 8.787 billion Roliganer enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hafnia. The average income tax rate is 6.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rolig economy, worth a remarkable 3,252 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 370,106 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Rolig radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and the annual budget is heralded by the Treasury Minister donning a fake plastic mustache and giant star-shaped glasses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Roliganistan's national animal is the Playful Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the annual budget is heralded by the Treasury Minister donning a fake plastic mustache and giant star-shaped glasses.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Rolig radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity.
- : Roliganistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Roliganistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, diaper sales are up.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice.
Endorsements Received: 175 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Elejamie, Slys Paws, Davinhia, Lyontisia, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Biggstonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Adavan, Wizardonia, Dragonia, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Drunken Seal Islands, Axdel, Asendavia, Am Echad, ReeK, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, VW53Aland, Amjedia, Freedom Fascists, Neruch, New Leganes, Eagas, Pakitsk, Trimmania, Bullpups, Taurora, Sansangra, Indrapore, Hizuru, New Bradenia Ghost, Rhealaliit, The Almighty Country, Kilkire, and 125 others.Talitoa, Broengtopia, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, Aeljae, Barfleur, Cameronia Excellentia, Chria Deau, Abtracnt, Headpat Central, Bytes, Kalaratri, CopyCato, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dreamersistan, Grossvietnam, Duracell, Euricanis, Enou, Firenation91, La xinga, Gemlon, 3 14159265358979323846264, Harro Waarudho, Hokolokia, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, Impia Aghte, Kelsyth, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Joundia, Kucia, Liberstankonia, Kublam, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Mahatakutana, Monezambique, Monteconstance, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, North Insomnia, New Liberitad, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Yelkinam, FreedomIand, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Plazland, Republic of New India, Bzux, Trulu, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Tassirion, Centrical Union, Technocraticofgivus, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Samaltak True, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Merlovich, Ephem, Pasedonia, Bachtendekuppen, Layngderfleethe, Horn of Havenkaap, ArenaC, Forro Islands, Gunov, New Bobby, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Coruh, Markhor, Oofery, Dravida India, Tawuse, Kamasital, Acronis, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Wallenburg, South Azerbijan, Lanwa, Dannemarie, Cacnesia, EHTYCSCYTHE, Claniangdow, Debluu, Crucifer, Ankras, CheeseBurrito, Zeiberland, From New World, Rabarbarys, JosheNation, Vogar, Hellod Immury, Dryzia, Aeoliah, Zukish, and BTProductions.