|Currency||Official Gold Ingot|
The Empire of Kublam is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 2.363 billion Kublamians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rhazk. The average income tax rate is 84.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kublamian economy, worth 443 trillion Official Gold Ingots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,654 Official Gold Ingots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The new hit series "Kublam's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, homophobia is off the menu, organ donation is compulsory, and economists claim no news is good news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kublam's national animal is the Sacred Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kublam was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Kublam was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Kublam was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Kublam endorsed The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, the new hit series "Kublam's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
- : Following new legislation in Kublam, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
Endorsements Received: 63 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Ridann, Fraxhemark, H-Zhena, Aelitia, Am Echad, Roissyland, Fedele, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Izonno, Todd McCloud, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Marrico, Bacon Land, The Happian Union, Hizuru, Greater New Islew, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Tim Stark, Axdel, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Yumaka, The Sacred Whale, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Yutogolan, Solarfall, The Romanum Legio, The Holy Empire of Moronica, The Angel of Charity, Ravendi, Indovinesia, East Malaysia, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Republic of Berzerkistan, Someseni, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, and 13 others.TheRuthenians, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Astroa, Aleister, Funkadelia, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, and Opossum Slayer.