|Leader||Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen|
The Most Serene Republic of Iodinia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.038 billion Iodinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elaburg. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Iodinian economy, worth 619 trillion ionics a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 153,446 ionics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iodinia's national animal is the grey seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The United States of New Era states.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Espeon LD.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Iodinia endorsed The Republic of Pirnovo.
Endorsements Received: 88 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Am Echad, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Axdel, Republic of Berzerkistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Pakitsk, Kampf Empire, Roliganistan, La xinga, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, United China Nation, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Goodnamesarerare, Cameronia Excellentia, Ridann, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, and 38 others.Coruh, Davinhia, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Lanwa, Wallenburg, Debluu, Tassirion, ArenaC, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, Hellod Immury, Cellar Doors, Sunsistan, Euricanis, Lorrana, United Socialist States of Amerika, Pledonia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Fuflix workers union, Empire of Dabiristan, Distro-Spartica, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Vessarlian, Pirnovo, From New World, Espeon LD, New Era states, and Eagle Crest.