The Glorious and Serene Harmony of Kriov is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Kraceng Krumos with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 26.091 billion Kriovians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ekriovia. The average income tax rate is 82.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kriovian economy, worth a remarkable 2,898 trillion krubors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 111,086 krubors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, royal mothers accustomed to baby-talk assure the troops "we gweatly wespect your service; yes, we do", the entire entry for Kriov in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', and the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kriov's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Kriov endorsed The Glorious Empire of Remonatracy.
- : Kriov was endorsed by The Glorious Empire of Remonatracy.
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, the entire entry for Kriov in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Kriov endorsed The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Kriov was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, royal mothers accustomed to baby-talk assure the troops "we gweatly wespect your service; yes, we do".
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile.
- : Following new legislation in Kriov, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Kaigi, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kangarawa, Southern Yugoslavia, Mundiferrum, Elejamie, Brotherland, New Leganes, Propwash, Axdel, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hobbesistan, Federated States of Zootron, Davinhia, ReeK, Amjedia, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Squid Ruinosa, New Birblands, Headpat Central, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, VW53Aland, Hizuru, Neruch, BearStackof2015, Kalaratri, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Talitoa, Rhealaliit, Enlil, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Todd McCloud, Interdimensional Waifus, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, The solar ottomans, Ridann, and 69 others.Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Lingu, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Roissyland, Khadah, Pekweng, Imprisoned Freeman, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Mog the Moogle, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Greater New Cassandra, Dravida India, Gunov, Layngderfleethe, Tissandra, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Republic of New India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Modra, Debluu, Rabarbarys, Tassirion, ArenaC, Cacnesia, Wakeopolis, Crucifer, Blobbo, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Biingus, Katyunon, Brova, Wallenburg, Cellar Doors, Lorrana, Jove Mahmo, Martian States of America, JosheNation, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Blobon, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, LibRight Libertarianism, Eagle Crest, Devlon, Aquyia, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, and Remonatracy.