The United States of Kappacon is a very large, genial nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 153 million Kappaconians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 40.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kappaconian economy, worth 12.1 trillion Won a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,224 Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, prison visits increase substantially during election years, and RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kappacon's national animal is the Alaska Pollock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, recorded music can be rented but not bought from record companies.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Kappacon.
- : Kappacon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 5% for Safest and Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, Leader seems to wear red a lot these days.
- : Following new legislation in Kappacon, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
Endorsements Received: 93 » El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Alunya, The Rhein States, Runeda, Great Javadwipa, McMasterdonia, Loutsland, Territorio di Nessuno, Omnistria, Zumlandia, Trillius, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Sundred, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Glurponia, Aratani, Amauri, The Tampa Bay Rays, New Octicarg, Chrikal, PotatoFarmers, Federation Terra Australis, PlanetPunk, Makersaulache, Sunto, Spartoptia, Shadowrik, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Duerrlewang, 1 very fast endotarter, Racoda, Sockmanland, Frances Francis the First of France, Xzavia-Hjar, Xentherida, Angshire, Serendipita Martia, Wisconsota, Ponantine, and 43 others.Daiz, Clan Spaniel, Miruma, United Kahndaq, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Nordic-British Union, Kranostav, Cuyan, New Bremerton, Loli County, Holy Oranz, Sea Ghost, Gnomewatchers, Earth Commonwealth, Pasargad, Steampunk Ariel, Yukti, Idumetala, Ethnon, Nothru Lerple, Pazair, The Iron Lions, Wineclaw, New Lakemba, Tachycardia, Phoeba, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Viridiann, Dabarastan, Kasazzastan, Orado, Afcon, United Western Federation, Zyvetskistaahn, Parmovand, Maott, Siwale, Eravonia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, and Ravendi.