The Allied States of Quentiam Viventem is a huge, safe nation, notable for its public floggings, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 281 million Quentiam Viventemians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.2%.
The powerhouse Quentiam Viventemian economy, worth 25.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 91,526 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
City budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, there are no more heroes any more, and Quentiam Viventem has designated Quentiam Viventem City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Quentiam Viventem's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The Republic of Parmovand.
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Idumetala.
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The People's Republic of Vernest Quill.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, Quentiam Viventem has designated Quentiam Viventem City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Quentiam Viventem, the television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation.
- : Quentiam Viventem endorsed The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Quentiam Viventem was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Siwale, Yaorozu, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Racoda, Runeda, El Fiji Grande, Ponantine, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Sunto, Kasazzastan, Great Bights Mum, Zumlandia, Shadowrik, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Guer Aike, Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Koda-Land, Sundred, Aratani, Shibutani, Corfad, Sil Dorsett, 1 very fast endotarter, Sockmanland, Daiz, Duerrlewang, New Octicarg, Sea Ghost, Makersaulache, Pallaith, Abject Ludicrosity, Nakayo, Pasargad, Trillius, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Kwaj, North Bratislava, Kulgatha, Bearical, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Holy Oranz, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Gnomewatchers, and 55 others.The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Steampunk Ariel, Federation Terra Australis, The Tampa Bay Rays, McMasterdonia, Amauri, Cuyan, Potestasia, Selfgradatude, Moubarakistan, Landnovia, Calsolato, The Stratosphere Islands, Spartoptia, Solskjar, Eteles, Glurponia, New Bremerton, Altamonte, PlanetPunk, Prydania, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Nothru Lerple, Partax, United Western Federation, Angshire, Xzavia-Hjar, Miruma, Kranostav, Loli County, Penrith, New Lakemba, Yukti, PotatoFarmers, Orado, Pazair, Serendipita Martia, Ethnon, Prevaland, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Seenvorland, Vincone Cae, Black Templares, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Viridiann, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Maott, Eravonia, Vernest Quill, Idumetala, and Parmovand.